Distribution Centric scalable warehouse space
Global Interactive Logistics (GIL) understands that in order to provide seamless, scalable and efficient supply chain solutions, it needs to have facilities that enable this prowess. As such it has selected a site strategically located in Secaucus, NJ that is ideally positioned in close proximity to both the port of NY/NJ, New York City, CSX Rail Head, as well as overnight to all major Mid-Atlantic and North East markets.
GIL designs and implements custom Warehousing Solutions tailored to the needs of the Wines and Spirits industry. GIL operates 150,000 SF within a 550,000 square feet of warehouse space offering ambient, high value and bonded storage. GIL provides supply chain services enabling visibility and efficiencies from supplier to port to warehouse. By choosing GIL as your partner our clients can garner full supply chain visibility from origin to vessel voyage to warehouse to final delivery of their products.
As a strategic partner, GIL strives to enable value to its clients through many ways; providing a wide array of flexible solutions that are founded on accurate and timely data communication industry leading processes and professional 3PL associates who care about their clients’ success.
To schedule a tour of our facilities and discuss how GIL can you assist you:
- Flexible warehousing solutions tailored to the needs of the wine and spirits industry
- Operates 150,000 SF within a 550,000 SF Facility
- Ambient, High Value, Bonded storage
- Flexible, secure space with integrated security monitored 24/7
- Repackaging, Kitting, Quality Assurance
- Control State Labeling, customized label and forms generation.
- Drayage Services from all local NY/NJ ports.
- Secure Container and Trailer parking.
- Transportation Optimization to National Distributor Network and local retail establishments
- Tier One Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Seamless integration methodologies
- Access to real-time data, full end-to-end visibility
- Better Data = Better Decisions
- Synergies of shared management, labor and flex space